Graduate Student Forms | Communication Studies

Graduate Student Forms

*All forms must be saved to your computer before you fill out the indicated fields

Master's Degree Plan Form (PDF)

The Master's Degree Plan needs to be completed and signed by the Director of Graduate Studies and the Department Chair before early enrollment begins during your second semester of graduate school. Save this file to your computer before filling out the information, save your edits, and print before getting the above signatures. After it has been approved, your Degree Plan will be sent to the Graduate School for processing and a copy will be kept in your graduate file.

Major Professor Request Form (PDF)

The Major Professor request form needs to be filled out and signed by your requested major professor before you fill out the Master's Degree Plan. Once your major professor has signed this form, get the signatures of the Director of Graduate Studies and the Department Chair. This needs to be turned into the main office to be put in your graduate file.