The COMM Library offers basic tutoring services meant to aid students in using the library and incorporating what they find into their coursework.
To that end, the COMM Librarians can help you:
- Find Sources of Communication Scholarship (Books, Articles, & Handbooks)
- Acquire Scans or Copies of Portions of Sources
- Cite Sources in APA and Chicago
- Apply APA Grammar Rules
- Search Main Library Databases, such as Communication & Mass Media Complete
- Use Communication Studies Library Technology & Resources
If you need assistance writing a paper, we recommend you make an appointment with the UNT Writing Center.